OmniFill System 100 Troubleshooting Guide
Safety Valve Adjustment
If your issue is the paint filling machine suddenly stops or runs erratically then you most likely have to adjust the safety valve below the machine. Follow the steps below to adjust it.
- PLACE A CAN ON THE CAN PLATFORM AND SWITCH TO THE RAISE POSITION
- PLACE MACHINE ON ITS SIDE WITH THE REGULATOR FACING UP
OBSERVE THE ROLLER BALL. IT MUST BE EXACTLY IN CENTER OF V-NOTCH, AS SHOWN BELOW. IF THE ROLLER IS PUSHED IN AT ALL THE MACHINE WILL NOT OPERATE CORRECTLY.
IF THE ROLLER BALL IS NOT EXACTLY IN THE CENTER OF THE V_NOTCH FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO CORRECT THE ISSUE:
Stuck Limit Valve
If the counter is malfunctioning (counting too many times or possibly continuously) then the limit valves for the up and down stroke may be stuck. Follow instructions below to resolve the issue:
- Remove the back cover of the top of the machine as shown. You will need a 5/32” Allen wrench.
- Make sure these white buttons are completely sticking out as shown above. If either are stuck, push up and down with your fingernail or sharp object to loosen.
- Once the white buttons have been loosened, reinstall the back plate and retest the issue.
If these steps do not resolve the issue you may have a bad counter. Contact us to resolve the issue.